If you’re not chatting with multinational gamers, you’re losing business.
45% of the gaming industry’s sales come from international business. If you’re in gaming, there’s only one question: Are you providing omnichannel customer support in the languages that your customers speak?
Whether you’re interested in our gaming study, “User-Generated Content for Player Support in the Gaming Industry,” or in joining our May 27 webinar in which we’ll talk about why UGC is so hard to translate from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. mountain standard, please click on one of the buttons below.
More than 70% of consumers prefer to do business in their native language.
They’re looking for FAQs that can answer simple problems like how to reset a password; email and chat conversations that make sense; and a translation that accurately translates jargon, acronyms, misspellings and industry and company specific terms.
We know that you want:
- To know that your customer’s data is always protected and that the translation of it adheres to international security standards
- Monthly/annual packages for human translation, machine translation and a combo of the two that are transparent and predictable—no hiking rates at renewal time
- Assurance that your translations will rock—whether human, machine, or the combo—every single time
- To support each language (we support over 100) that your customers speak
- 24 hour up time
- Personalized glossaries so that your industry and company specific terms are accurately translated in each language you support every time
We can deliver.
Whether you’re interested in our gaming study, “User-Generated Content for Player Support in the Gaming Industry,” or in multilingual real time customer support, please fill out this form and we’ll connect with you shortly.